Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Kmart Super Doubles - Over $50 Worth for $.74!!


I went to Kmart on Sunday because they are doing super doubles (up to $2, so a $2 coupon takes off $4). My daughter was very excited about some of the things I got, and she insisted on being in the picture too. :) Here's what I got for a grand total of $.74!

3 Special K cereal @ $2.50 - Minus a $1 printable coupon from my sidebar for the blueberry kind and 2 coupons I found on another cereal box for $2 off 1 Special K cereal and 1 box bars and $5 instant savings for buying 5 Special K products = -$1.92 overage after doubling and instant savings
2 Special K bars @ $2.79
2 cranberry juice @ $3.99 - Minus 2 NAPR (no alcohol purchase required) winetags for $2 off any cranberry juice = FREE after doubled coupons
2 orange juice @ $2.99 - Minus 2 NAPR winetags for $2 off any orange juice = FREE after doubling
1 loaf Wonder bread @ $1.50 - Minus $.55 coupon = $.40 after doubling
1/2 lb. ham lunchmeat @ $3.99/lb. - Minus NAPR winetag for $1 off any deli meats = FREE after doubling
2 Thai Kitchen noodle packets @ $.99 - Minus $.50 coupon = FREE after doubling
1 Kool-Aid Jammers @ $2 - No coupon, but I used my overage to get it because I needed it to finish out my Nabisco back-to-school rebate
12 cans Our Family veggies @ 3/$2 - Used $1/3 any Our Family products coupon found in flyer near front of the store = FREE after doubling
2 Quaker oatmeal @ $2 - Used $1.25/2 coupon = $1.50/2 after doubling, or $.75 each
1 Lea & Perrin's Worcestershire Sauce @ $2.99 - Used $2 coupon = FREE after doubling
2 Easy Mac @ $1 - Minus $.55/1 coupon = $.90/2 after doubling; I also got these because I needed to finish out the Nabisco rebate
2 turtles (fillers I had to grab at the checkout to keep my total from being negative because I apparently miscalculated something. Isn't life tough when you "have" to grab chocolate in the check-out lane?!)

I also used a coupon for $5 off a $50 purchase that I got for signing up for Kmart's emails. I was pretty happy with my trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment